Wind turbine operators must ensure that their assets remain operational for as long as possible. Turbines often operate under tough conditions – offshore, in cold climates or remote locations – which can limit their performance and reliability. We design and develop bearings, seals, condition monitoring systems and lubrication systems that can enable more cost-effective wind energy generation and lower lubricant consumption.
- High Endurance Slewing Bearing
- Slewing bearings
- Hybrid bearings
- Quiet Running deep groove ball bearings
- High durability gearbox bearings
- Tapered roller bearings
- Cylindrical roller bearings
- Main Shaft: Bearing arrangements must withstand axial and radial loads and operate under harsh conditions.
- Gearbox: Loads, stresses, vibrations and temperatures are constantly changing. Bearings must be able to cope with variable conditions.
- Generator: The main threat to bearings in a variable-speed wind turbine generator is stray current.
- Pitch & Yaw: The complexity of motions involved, and the high loads experienced, call for bearings that can perform under punishing environmental conditions.